Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32327 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,369,715 Kwacha (7,330,550 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)