Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24820 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,438,209 Kwacha (COL$5,794,446) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)