Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24644 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,966,800 Kwacha (COL$7,980,846) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)