Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24832 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,142,698 Kwacha (COL$8,628,897) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)