Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.437 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,590,544 Kwacha (руб 208,300) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (39 minutes ago)