Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.079 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,651,614 Kwacha (CH$1,530,599) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)