Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.092 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,485,282 Kwacha (CH$2,276,527) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)