Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 812.499 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,196,120 Kwacha (€5,164) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)