Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 217.560 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,918,740 Kwacha (S/. 8,819) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)