Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 210.805 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,947,614 Kwacha (S/. 9,239) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)