Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01973 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 817,553 Kwacha (﷼ 41,427,776) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mecca costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.060 (about 1 hour ago)