Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02211 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 372,050 Kwacha (﷼ 16,826,892) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)