Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 357,696 Kwacha (﷼ 16,155,467) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (29 minutes ago)