Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02133 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 854,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 781,123 Kwacha (﷼ 36,613,118) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)