Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 136% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,099,796 Kwacha (13,194,135 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)