Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.707 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 907,784 Kwacha (28,630 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)