Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.200 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 576,058 Kwacha (21,987 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)