Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.987 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 911,130 Kwacha (28,485 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)