Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.782 MWK / ETB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 912,256 Kwacha (29,636 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (40 minutes ago)