Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.421 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,404,477 Kwacha (﷼ 12,561) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)