Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.985 MWK / SAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,795 Kwacha (﷼ 5,732) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 931,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (22 minutes ago)