Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01952 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,144,517 Kwacha (﷼ 58,636,771) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)