Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01699 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 834,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 831,884 Kwacha (﷼ 48,972,084) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)