Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01901 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,075,448 Kwacha (﷼ 56,585,158) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)