Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.340 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 598,060 Kwacha (3,553 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)