Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.107 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 929,851 Kwacha (5,221 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)