Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.472 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,256,263 Kwacha (R$ 6,394) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)