Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.149 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 827,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 812,184 Kwacha (377,968 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (34 minutes ago)