Cost of living comparison between Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.158 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,794 Kwacha (1,758 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)