Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,292,541 Kwacha (1,004,258 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)