Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.092 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 853,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 831,516 Kwacha (397,442 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)