Cost of living comparison between Aqaba, Jordan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 1005.534 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 239% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,892,584 Kwacha (Dinar 6,855) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)