Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.615 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,815,155 Kwacha (₩4,576,910) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)