Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,257,389 Kwacha (₩12,449,741) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)