Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.627 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,907,913 Kwacha (₩4,640,868) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (44 minutes ago)