Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.948 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,366 Kwacha (元42) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)