Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,335,225 Kwacha (€7,504) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)