Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 773.262 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 117% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,081,405 Kwacha (€6,571) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (41 minutes ago)