Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 800.437 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,464,737 Kwacha (€8,077) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,890,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (33 minutes ago)