Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23482 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 431,726 Kwacha (1,838,568 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 425,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)