Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22903 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 405,828 Kwacha (1,771,913 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)