Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22294 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 423,378 Kwacha (1,899,090 Ariary) in Antsiranana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 419,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)