Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,671,814 Kwacha (CH$3,233,523) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)