Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,882,013 Kwacha (CH$2,561,105) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)