Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.200 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,157,513 Kwacha (CH$3,465,272) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)