Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.995 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,707 Kwacha (Php408) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)