Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.424 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,211 Kwacha (Php223) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)