Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.773 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,471 Kwacha (Php167) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)