Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.068 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,537 Kwacha (Php465) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (38 minutes ago)