Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.368 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,173 Kwacha (Php462) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)