Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22471 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,171,587 Kwacha (14,114,416 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)