Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22892 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,728,113 Kwacha (7,548,927 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)