Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22545 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,558,932 Kwacha (11,350,346 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)