Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22940 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,566,848 Kwacha (6,830,143 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)