Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22495 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,475,979 Kwacha (6,561,322 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)