Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23164 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,061,417 Kwacha (8,899,236 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)