Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22639 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,349,875 Kwacha (10,379,968 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)