Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.986 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,142,847 Kwacha (6,457TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 989,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)