Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.201 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 651,993 Kwacha (6,198元) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 649,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)