Cost of living in Anshan, China vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 107.394 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 782,001 Kwacha (7,282元) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 777,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)