Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.614 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,835 Kwacha (₩6,249) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)