Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,946,950 Kwacha ($11,139) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)