Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,894,393 Kwacha ($11,065) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)