Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.910 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,539,554 Kwacha ($4,937) in Ann Arbor, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)