Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.995 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 474,882 Kwacha (2,363TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)