Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.435 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 400,858 Kwacha (1,896TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)