Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,294 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.970 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 449,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 381,253 Kwacha (3,205TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)