Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 852.297 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,002,320 Kwacha (€5,869) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)