Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,259,168 Kwacha (₩1,868,759) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)