Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.605 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,441,394 Kwacha (₩4,036,730) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (24 minutes ago)