Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,330,831 Kwacha ($26,973) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)