Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.072 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,504,262 Kwacha (R$ 11,328) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)