Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.679 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 415,117 Kwacha (₨38,874) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)