Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.447 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,287 Kwacha (₨602) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)