Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.501 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 381,414 Kwacha (₨36,323) in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)