Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 230.526 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,556 Kwacha (R$ 15) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)