Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 209.599 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,725 Kwacha (R$ 32) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)