Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 225.595 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,258 Kwacha (R$ 28) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)