Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.527 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 902,452 Kwacha (Bs 12,617) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (24 minutes ago)