Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00894 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 89 Kwacha (Bs 9,936) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 2 hours ago)