Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 873.267 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,557,839 Kwacha (€9,800) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)