Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 856.613 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,102,847 Kwacha (€11,794) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (42 minutes ago)