Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 996,567 Kwacha (₨89,329) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 910,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)