Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.011 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,028 Kwacha (₨547) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)