Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.678 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (₨293) in Amravati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)