Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01925 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 249,928 Kwacha (﷼ 12,980,558) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)