Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1008.390 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,195,830 Kwacha (Dinar 2,178) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)