Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1010.989 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,922 Kwacha (Dinar 2,387) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (34 minutes ago)