Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1013.211 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,533,931 Kwacha (Dinar 2,501) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)