Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1013.399 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,430,484 Kwacha (Dinar 2,398) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)