Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1008.390 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,071,418 Kwacha (Dinar 2,054) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)