Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1013.291 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,988,706 Kwacha (Dinar 1,963) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)