Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1010.184 MWK / JOD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,553 Kwacha (Dinar 1,940) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)