Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.820 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,597,695 Kwacha ($3,624) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)