Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,590,674 Kwacha ($5,016) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (39 minutes ago)