Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.957 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 328,484 Kwacha (₨29,980) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (44 minutes ago)