Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.531 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 388,862 Kwacha (₨36,927) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)