Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.311 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 579,069 Kwacha (RM3,248) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 546,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (43 minutes ago)