Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.374 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,684,068 Kwacha (€3,042) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)