Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 801.888 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,506,132 Kwacha (€3,125) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)