Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 764.039 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,974,089 Kwacha (€3,893) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)