Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 802.343 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,387,821 Kwacha (€2,976) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (15 minutes ago)