Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.178 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,261,623 Kwacha (579,387 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)