Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.283 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,542,138 Kwacha (1,113,595 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)