Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.096 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,512 Kwacha (545,510 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 965,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (42 minutes ago)