Cost of living comparison between Allahabad, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.669 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 400,503 Kwacha (₨37,538) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)