Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.964 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 836,090 Kwacha (₨76,256) in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 823,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (15 minutes ago)