Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 646,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 641,788 Kwacha (₨61,179) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)