Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.626 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 458,937 Kwacha (₨43,189) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (33 minutes ago)