Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.543 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,655,694 Kwacha (€3,167) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)