Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,049,695 Kwacha (€3,932) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)