Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.443 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,516,499 Kwacha (545,756 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)